Gods hand upon us
Ezra 8:22 When Ezra was building the place of God, he was knowing that God’s hand is with him, because of which Satan cannot do anything wrong. God blessed Adam and Eve in Eden garden by raising his hands upon them. Same way Jesus Christ also blessed his disciples by raising his hands upon them. Ezra rebuild the broken place of God, because Gods hand was upon him.
Acts 4:30 If Gods hand is upon his people he fills them with Holy spirits and blessings.
Nehemiah 2:8 Gods hand was upon Nehemiah that is king accepted his request. Gods hand was upon both Ezra and Nehemiah because of which they were blessed. Therefore, it is important Gods hand should be upon us to stay blessed and fruitful. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS IF GODS HAND IS UPON US?
- Ezra 7:6 God’s blessing and hand was upon him, because of which whatever he asked from King he got it. Same way if God’s hand is upon and if we ask God for anything he will surely give us that. e.g.: Esther got everything because God’s hand was upon her. It is very important for us in our personal and spiritual life we should have hand of God upon us.
- Ezra 7:9 As Gods hand was on Ezra because of which he was freed from his prisoner’s life and after releasing from his prisoners life he was travelling to Babylon at that time also Gods hand was upon him because of which he reached Israel. This means that if Gods hand is upon us he will release us from the life of slavery and weakness.
- Ezra 8:18–23 If Gods hand is upon he will give us everything. If we kneel and humble ourselves and pray in front of God our prayers will be answered. E.g. Daniel kneeled and prayed, but before starting the prayer God already answered it because Gods hand was upon him.
- Ezra 8:311 and the hand of our God should be upon us, he will deliver us from the hand of the enemy and from ambush along the way.
WHAT TO DO GET THE ABOVE BENEFITS?
- Luke 1:66–67 If we want his hand should be upon us for that we should fill Holy Spirit at any time and every time. If Holy Spirit goes away from us, Gods hand will also go away from us.
- Luke 4:30 If we pray daily at least for an hour, Gods hand will always be on us. We should build our prayer life.
- Acts 11: 20–21 we should preach the word of God and about Jesus Christ, and hand of God will be upon us.
We should fill with Holy Spirit, pray, preach and tell about the word of God and Jesus Christ, then only Gods hand will be upon us and we will get all benefits from him.
Full Message available on Tamil And Hindi